RoboRemo Users' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

connect works, but values don't transmit

2 posters

Go down

connect works, but values don't transmit Empty connect works, but values don't transmit

Post by hoggernick Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:49 am

I'm using your arduino code on a wemos d1. I can connect, I'm getting alive messages back into a log widget, and I can add a command to the "set connect action" and I can see that command received at the microcontroller (via Serial.println).

My problem is that none of my other widgets are sending messages to the microcontroller. I have tried a simple slider, id=ch0, my line endings are definitely set at \n. I have also tried a button, it doesn't send any message either. I'm running version 1.9.4, paid version.

It definitely connects, it definitely "can" send messages (set connect action worked), it can definitely receive messages (active=1 comes back).

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help.

hoggernick

Back to top Go down

connect works, but values don't transmit Empty Re: connect works, but values don't transmit

Post by hoggernick Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:34 am

I experimented some more. I installed your free app on my wife's phone and it works, so I think there must be something incompatible with my phone. I then installed your free version on my phone to see if maybe it worked instead of the paid version, and the free one does not work on my phone either.

My phone is a Google Nexus 5X with Android version 7.0
My wife's phone is an Asus Zenfone 2 with Android version 6.01.

Has version 1.9.4 been tested on Android 7.0?

hoggernick

Back to top Go down

connect works, but values don't transmit Empty Re: connect works, but values don't transmit

Post by Admin Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:29 am

Hi,
That may be a bug, I will investigate it.
No, I did not test it on Android 7.0
Please send me the RoboRemo interface that is set as you described (connect action works, but slider and button don't work) and I will try to find the problem. Also, do you use the wemos d1 in AP mode or Station mode?
To export the interface: menu -> interface -> export, give a name, then you find the file in roboremo folder on the SD card.
My email: roboremoapp@gmail.com

Admin
Admin

https://roboremo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down