RoboRemo Users' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Product Enhancements For Developer

2 posters

Go down

Product Enhancements For Developer Empty Product Enhancements For Developer

Post by TRStone_00 Fri May 08, 2020 6:34 pm

Product Enhancements For Developer HD_Robo

Hi All,  Is there a proper way to suggest enhancements for Roboremo?  I use the app as a display of vehicle information that I read from the CAN bus.  

The display is a mix of mostly of Text fields and Plots. I have separate "Day" and "Night" Theme interfaces.

The enhancements I would like to see are...

1.) To be able to "switch interfaces" using an incoming command.

2.) To be able to set the background color / transparency of the PLOT object. If the background could be set to transparent PLOTs could be placed on top of one another and would result in a multi-line graph effect. In the image above I'm having to overlay the plot with another object to give it the blue tinted effect for the night theme. I really like the simplicity of the PLOT object but not being able to change the background color is a real limitation...

Not sure if the product is being worked on anymore but I would love to see these changes if possible.

Regards...

TRStone_00

Back to top Go down

Product Enhancements For Developer Empty Re: Product Enhancements For Developer

Post by Admin Tue May 12, 2020 5:58 pm

Hi,
Currently we receive suggestions on this forum, or on email (https://www.roboremo.com/contact.html)
We are working on improving the website roboremo.com and planning to include a feedback and suggestions form.

Thank you for your suggestions!
We will try to improve the plot item and add more features in future app releases.
Regards,
Victor

Admin
Admin

https://roboremo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum