RoboRemo Users' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controls activate when not directly pressed

2 posters

Go down

Controls activate when not directly pressed Empty Controls activate when not directly pressed

Post by Craig Wed May 01, 2019 7:32 pm

I am running the Pro version of the App and created a UI. I have several button created and they work fine..actually too well. For some reason if I press below a button, the button activates even though I am not any where near it. Its some type of screen registration issue that I have not seen before in any app before. I have 4 buttons in a horizontal row, and if I slide my finger 1/2" below the button row, each button activate as I slide my finger. This is running on a Samsung Note 8 (OS: Pie). Is there a setting or something that can fix this. I have no idea why a button registers my finger press when I am not actually on the control.
Craig
Craig

Back to top Go down

Controls activate when not directly pressed Empty Re: Controls activate when not directly pressed

Post by Admin Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:40 pm

Hi,

This is the intended behavior by default, the touch event goes to the closest touchable item. You can restrict that by surrounding the buttons with "touch stopper" items.

Regards,
Victor

Admin
Admin

https://roboremo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down