RoboRemo Users' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple screens or modes

Go down

Multiple screens or modes Empty Multiple screens or modes

Post by Notdodgy Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:18 am

On a phone the screen area is small.
I was thinking that it may be useful within the same project to have multiple screens or a quick way to change mode.
This could implemented by using tabs or a button that loads and runs a saved configuration.

Example uses.  

Swapping between control modes with a car or robot - fast vs slower more accurate driving.
Swapping between movement of a robot and control of the robots arm or display.

-----------------------------------------------
Just found this solution in another Thread:

Yes, just add the button, set local, and set press action to "iface 1" (without "" ). Then that button will switch to interface 1. The number 1 can be replaced with numbers from 0 to 7 in order to select the desired interface.

Last edited by Notdodgy on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found solution)

Notdodgy

Back to top Go down

Multiple screens or modes Empty Storing / playing a list of instructions

Post by Notdodgy Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:23 am

I think this may already be possible, but it may need some thought.

I am thinking of "training" where a set of robot moves are recorded or logged.
These can then be replayed.
The file and log functions may be a way, but may need to add a timing option or way to store delays.
A variation may be to run a list of recorder instructions in reverse. To reverse a path that has been recorded.

Last edited by Notdodgy on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : some meaning lost by autocorrect on my phone)

Notdodgy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum